- Car industries,
- Steel structure and manufactiring industries,
- R&D laboratories,
- Defence Equipment,
- Nuclear Power Plants.
- Bio medical, food and drugs industries.
- 1919 Creation of BALTEAU S.A.
- 1936 Creation of non destructive testing ( NDT ) department.
- 1958 First gas insulated 300 kV portable generator.
- 1981 Introduction of the light weight portable generators type BALTOSPOT.
- 1988 First delivery of the constant potential X-Ray generator type BALTOGRAPH CSD160.
- 1994 First delivery of radioscopy designed image processing system IPS004.
- 1995 Introduction of light weight constant potential generator type BALTOGRAPH CLD160.
- 1996 Introduction of the constant potential X-Ray generator CSD225 and CSD450.
- 1997 Introduction of the "new" light weight portable generator BALTOSPOT CERAM35.
- 1998 Introduction of the "new" light weight portable generator BALTOSPOT CERAM235.
- 1999 Introduction of the new Hand-X power control desk with the revolutionary patented remote control Hand-X.
- 2001 New CF2000 and X-Com concepts.
- 2002 Introduction of a broaden range of NDT products, including PT, MT, UT.
- 2003 Factory move, new building.
- 2005 New Product: XSD160 / XSD225.
- 2008 LLX First new DCHF Constant potential Portable unit.
Today, BALTEAU NDT S.A. is the world first supplier of portable X-Ray generators. More than 14.000 units are used world-wide .
With its range of high power or light weight constant potential X-Ray generators, gaz insulated, BALTEAU NDT S.A. became a specialist in manual and automatic systems for radiography and radioscopy (RTR).
Many different industrial insoection systems have been installed and are now used in a variety of fields : automobile, aeronautic, cables manufacturer, casting work, gaz bottles manufacturer, pipes manufacturer, shell dismantling ...